Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How 'bout that update...

Yeah,'bout that...

Well, here it is:

Easter: Can be summed up in one word: WONDERFUL. Why you ask?

A. I love the drive. It is a perfect time to think things through. It's pretty wonderful. I get more things done driving for 12 hours than sitting at my desk.
Subnote: Traffic in Memphis leads to a dance party which leads to creepy 18-wheeler drivers staring which leads to way to much laughter. Oh, life. You're funny.
B. I love, I mean, I LOVE my friends back home. They are some of the best people I know. You should meet them, you'd be hooked too.
C. Inglewood Baptist. Just walking in the door puts a big smile on my face. I love my church family. I love hearing RevKev preach. LOVE IT!
D. I got to take the roomie around Nashville and play tourist. It's just fun to go in all the tourist shops. There are some crazy, funny lookin' things in them.

That's basically all for Easter.

After getting back to the wonderful world of Baylor, I went to class, went to work, had Highland Leadership Retreat, went to church, had youth Bible study, went to my Connection Group. Basically, I stayed busy. I'm still busy. I think I'll be busy for the rest of my life. Is that good? bad? indifferent? *tap tap* this thing on? anyone out there? HELLO??!!

My sincerest apologies...

Anyways... for now, I like being busy. We'll see what happens when finals come around. DEAR GOODNESS! Finals are NEXT week?!?!?! How in the world did this semester go by this fast? I mean, it was fun, a hoot, a joyous adventure. However, I'm ready to be back in a school teaching. I think that is why I didn't care for this semester. I wasn't in a classroom doing what I love. Next semester is going to be a crazy adventure, but I'm ready. I'm ready to see what the Lord is going to do this next year, this summer, my life in general. I'm ready. I'm excited. Let's get the show on the road y'all.

2 comments:

mht said...

Woohoo! Let's do it to it.

mht said...

let's get to posting again... hmmm????