Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Should be Studying... Part 85

Well, not really part 85. It's close enough. I have less than two hours before my chemistry exam. So far, I have completed four finals, three projects, one presentation, and a job interview. I still have three finals left. Can anyone say,"Brain exhaustion"? It will be wonderful to have this semester's classes behind me. I have been gradually turning into a recluse due to the amount of studying I have done over the last few weeks. That along with reading has been my life. The workers at Barnes and Noble know who I am (Is that bad?). I just love books. I have room for maybe three books on my shelves, maybe. Last night, I bought two. I hope they will last until I leave on Tuesday (Yes, you read correctly, Tuesday as in three more days. I know, it's ridiculous). I already finished 200 pages of the first one... I might need to go back... At least I'm addicted to reading and not something harmful (just looking on the bright side of things...). Bookstores are one of my favorite places to go to, especially ones that are not national chains. It has that new book smell, it's quiet, it's...wonderful.
On a second note, I have deemed tonight, "I AIN'T STUDYIN' NOTHIN'" Night (obviously, all the reading is not helping my English...). I was thinking about staying in my room reading, but I think some social interaction that isn't revolving around polyatomic ions, mitosis, or verb conjugation is needed. Instead, it will be movie night at Hanna's. That sounds better. However, before I get to my "I AIN'T STUDYIN' NOTHIN'" night, I have chemistry.

Hello, polyatomic ions...

1 comment:

Lara said...

nice blog entry but i think there should be more abotu meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on it