Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Should be Studying...

But, I'm writing a new post. I should also change my blog title from "Daily Life of a College Student" to "The Never Daily Life of a College Student Because She Fails at Daily Posting", but I think that is too long. Oh well, at least I try, right?

I'm currently sitting in my favorite coffee shop in the world, Common Grounds. It's ballin' to say the least. I have my favorite holiday coffee, Peppermint Mocha, and I'm pouring over my first love, biology (Yes, love. It's perfectly normal, I promise...). Well, I was pouring over my biology then I got distracted. It happens. Life since getting back to Baylor has been extremely busy. It's the last week of classes, so it's everyone's last efforts to make a good grade. I think everyone is behind after Thanksgiving break. I have two finals this week and one on Monday before they officially start next Thursday. It's crunch time. I'm not too worried. This weekend will be loaded with studying and working on my teaching projects (e-folio is the bane of my existence). Thursday is Christmas on 5th Street, which will be a nice reward after completing my chemistry and biology lab finals earlier that day. Friday is Christmas on the Mountain aka Christmas party at Hanna's apartment. Yesterday was my Connect Group's last meeting of the semester so we had a Christmas party: food, white elephant, and Elf. It was a nice treat to begin the week. But, alas, it all must come to an end in order to prepare for finals.

Well, my distraction time must come to an end. Off to hit the books!

Pictures of this week's adventures/studying woes to come soon!

No comments: