Saturday, September 13, 2008

Haha, Funny

Hurricane Ike.. ha! We got all of 2" inches of rain, maybe, and some wind. Baylor went over the top with its precautions, but I guess "better safe than sorry". It's not like it prevented me from doing anything today. I was pretty confined to my room studying (gross...). Mike and Angeli did keep it amusing though with our occasional side tracks. We went from talking about prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells to The Last Samurai. Yeah, I have no idea how that happened. We also started talking about guys and their view on the world, which was entertaining (Thanks for your input Mike-y-poo!), but those massive side tracks didn't overwhelm our study time. We did get a lot done, which is good considering the amount of exams I have next week. Angeli and I did venture out tonight, though. We went to Common (an AWESOME coffee shop right off campus) got some coffee, and we listened to Judas' Feet. It was their CD release tonight, and they were pretty amazing. I suggest listening to them (http://www.myspace.com/judasfeet). You won't be disappointed. So, that's pretty much all for today. Nothing exciting. Church tomorrow :) I love Highland.

AdiĆ³s, mis amigos!

No comments: