Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday is always an awkward day. It comes right after the dreaded Monday and before Wednesday aka "Hump Day". It isn't special like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Thursday would be the same except Grey's Anatomy comes on, so it's special in my book. So, it's just...Tuesday. It's just there. Stuck. Nowhere to go.

Tuesday for me is about as exciting as the day is itself. Not at all. Chemistry. Spanish. Lunch. Teaching. Shoe change. Chemistry Lab. Dinner. 90210 (I know...drama, drama, drama). Homework. Bed. WooWee that's an exciting day if I ever saw one! ...not really... The best part of my day was finishing chemistry lab and watching 90210. Chem lab was pretty ridiculous today. It lasted for over two hours. My head is still reeling from inhaling copper sulfate and magnesium sulfate. Actually, I always have a headache after leaving that lab. Chemicals...bad for brain cells.


I did get to go study by the bear habitat today. Yes, you read that right. Bear Habitat. On campus. Real bears. Ballin'. Joy and Lady (look at them in their little habitat! They always make me laugh) were roaming around then one of them decided to take a swim! It was adorable. A family had come by and were watching. The two little boys were so excited to see the bear swimming! I wish someone was videotaping their reaction. It would have made for a great home video that could be brought out in 15 years and embarrass the poor children. (Thanks Aunt Mary, you always make me feel special (I know you still have my chicken pox pictures too, I haven't forgotten)).

During my break today, I was also able to check up on Pioneer Woman. If you have never heard of The Pioneer Woman, you should be ashamed of yourself! I'm addicted. Well... that is only the tip of the iceberg. She's pretty much wonderful. She posts recipes, which are always fantastic, photography, blogs about life on the ranch, renovations she's doing, tips and tricks she has learned, and her love story, black heels to tractor wheels. I love it! Mechetner introduced me this summer, and I was instantly hooked. Go here: www.thepioneerwoman.com. You will not be disappointed.

Now, I must study Spanish. I have an oral exam on Friday, which means Profesor Dooley will make fun of my inability to roll my "r"s correctly. Oh, well, at least I try, right? I hope the counts for something!?

Goodnight, Goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow...

Alright, that's enough.



This is The Pioneer Woman aka Ree and her "punks".


Seriously, go to this website!

No comments: